name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Testing...testing...

Sunday, September 11, 2005

...I have to say, this blog thing is rather interesting. Posting your thoughts/ramblings/views/caffeine-induced-ideas on the internet for the world to see (and ridicule). Well, this is my first entry so excuse me if I ramble a bit. Testing the waters, see?
Anyway, it's a nice hot and humid afternoon in sunny Singapore, the time is seven minutes past one, the time when bellies start rumbling for their afternoon-ly repast.
I think maybe over ten years of exposure to the sun has had a rather strange effect on my brain(?!), as I have finally decided to "open up more", and join the ranks of thousands of other bloggers in making even more websites to clutter the internet up. But hey, this could be the start of a beautiful new relationship with my little rambling page *pats it*.

Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 1:12 PM

1 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}