name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


This is entry number 3

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Ok, so the exams are over now, but there's hardly any space to breathe before we get the stupid papers back to see how horribly we've done. And all I can think about is how hungry I am. Don't know if it was because of all the worrying over the prelims, but I am constantly hungry. Have neglected doing any sort of active activity so am getting fat and lazy.
Monday is the day we get our english papers back. That's the only subject where I tell myself I HAVE to get a 1 for. Though I don't see that happening this time round, especially with that corny compo I did for paper 1. It was like what a freaking primary student would write! And the paper 2...it wasn't hard, just that I suck at explaining stuff and trying to keep it within a range so that it won't be written off as excess and be denied.
Then the rest of the week is going to be (insert name of a nasty firey place) so I have no idea what I'm going to do for 3 months next year. Probably sit around and home while my mum yells at me to get a job or something.
Argh I'm never gonna get into JC!!!! >.<
Writing out all this crap is fun. Mental diahorrhea. Did spell that correctly? In sec 2 the teacher made up some funny rhyme to help everyone remember the spelling but I've forgotten it. Getting old and senile.
This is really therapeutic, I haven't talked this much with myself in like...forever!

Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 9:49 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}