name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Blargh

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I was just mulling around, nothing really fun to do when I came upon to a link to a site. After spending a considerable amount of time on the activity there, I came up with the following.

[URL=http://drawahouse.com/houses/show.asp?houseID=152798&houseHash=4d999ddade35675579d57bf905408545]
[IMG]http://drawahouse.com/houses/2005/12/20/152798_t.gif[/IMG]
Click here to view my house[/URL]

Yes, I am aware that My. House. Sucks. I wasn't really putting that much effort into it, just doing the generic box-with-a-triangle-on-top house that any kindergarden kid can cook up. Then I saw all these nice looking drawings done by people who were much more creative, and clearly had more time than I did.

Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 1:04 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}