name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


0.o o.0

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Not much has happened this week. Not many interesting things ever seem to happen -.-

Yesterday I went to enrol in my poly. Even though I got there 20 minutes early there was a LONG queue. About 82 people in front of me. With nothing to do, I resorted to maths to keep myself occupied. 82 people, they probably spend at least 5 minutes at the station, so that's 410 minutes, and since there are 8 counters it becomes about 50 minutes.

And my calculations were almost accurate. I spent the better part of an hour sitting there, staring at the ceiling, rubbing my itchy eyes cos I'd slept too late.

And now I'm going to go off onto the same mental track I've been pacing for the past year. Everyone there looks really really grown up. You know: the rebonded-layered-dyed hairdo, the miniskirt or jeans, colourful sleeveless tops, etc.

I'm feeling rather bitter and emo now so if you're not happy about me bitching about stuff that's all in my head that's too damn bad.

Just kidding.

Today I had lots of fun watching TV, the first 9 episodes of Lost Season 2 on pirated DVDs that you're suppoesd to know about. Pretend you didn't hear that. I can safely say that all the Sawyer fangirls (and there are quite a lot of them) are going to have a field day with the first few episodes.

Arrrgh, I was going to have a paragraph about why I don't hate Jack cos a lot of Lost fans seem to bear him a certain animosity. But then I changed my mind cos I'm getting sleepy and my Lit is lousy anyway.

Hmm...

There's not much to talk about.

...

Again with the ellipses. I should stop using them. Maybe I'd get fewer pimples.

Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 7:36 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}