name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


*walks in* *walks out*

Saturday, March 11, 2006

...

People have made me scared of clowns.

That is all.

I think I will mentally scar myself and go searching for some pics.

Cheers.


...........


These aren't that scary! They look like the Aliens from Alien.

I'd be more scared if the clown looked more "normal" and just.....kept staring......at me..........with a creepy smile.....



WAAAAAAAH I'M SCARED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE LOOKING AT ME!!!!


Funny cos I used to like clowns a lot when I was small. Well, there was that one time when this clown lady at Clarke Quay tried to talk to me, but then that was just me being me.

Yeah.....I'm scared of the happy clowns than the cool gothy ones. But I'd be scared if I saw one in my room just sorta.......staring at me........O.O

....ok, I'm scared now.

Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 3:07 AM

1 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}