name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Lazy bum

Thursday, May 18, 2006

My laptop works again, so I'm going to stay in my lovely air-conditioned room instead of the nasty stuffy computer one with mosquitoes and creepy sounds!

Am currently multitasking: accepting pictures from my friend, ignoring nudges from one of schoolmates, answering private messages on online forums and chatting to overseas friends in some chatroom thingy. Oh yeah, as well as typing this out.

I've got a tagboard now, since this thing doesn't seem to allow for comments. Took me a while to remember all that HTML stuff we learned in sec 2, but...yeah.

I skipped Aikido class today cos I felt lazy today. And I had most of a bag of Salt & Vinegar chips. When it comes to exercise I find it really hard to commit. I'm just so lazy! And the chips are so yummy!

But I spent the one and a half hours drawing Power Rangers rolling on the ground instead of rolling on the ground myself so I suppose it was time well spent. :)



Aaaaaagh! Laptop screen....to glarey.....ow......aggh....

*writhes in pain*

Now I have 3 MSN windows open. But I shall survive!

This Saturday's the Open House day for my secondary school. Thinking of showing up with my cousin and corrupt those young whippersnappers, show them the joys of a bohemian lifestyle! We don't need no JCs!

I have a guitar sitting on my knees now, and all my efforts to play it for the last 2 months have proved futile. Futile, I say! My hands are too damn small and soft from piano playing to bar those darn strings right!

Tomorrow I've been invited to go along to a senior's band practice for Graduation concert. He said he'd find employment for poor lonely pianist me and I sure as heck hope he's kept that promise, or I shall be very sad.

I wonder what song I should put here. Something that goes well with the pretty template........think think.....

Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 7:18 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}