name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


A New Beginning....

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

As you can see, I've changed the template of my blog. Good friend at school helped with with it, kudos to her :)

Quite a bit's been going on for the past few weeks, but I'm much too tired and lazy to write it all down here. All I can say is it's all as good as a highschool chickflick.

Does this colour burn your eyes? If it does then all the little Katches shout HOORAY!!!!!

(and if you're raising an eyebrow and feeling superior to this be glad I changed it when I did; the font was originally going to be bright yellow)

I joined the manga club at school. Partly because I love manga and I honestly do want to improve, the other reason's because I've been slowly perfecting it over 3-4 years and I've been dying to show off and be worshipped.

School isn't as bad as it was last year; no math, chinese, geography, or any subjects that I was so bad at that it was just stupid to keep coming to class for when I knew I was going to fail anyway.

But education of any kind makes me stressed, even if the workload is obscenely light (compared to my friends in JC), so as a result my brain has kicked into reverse and brought me back to the days of my childhood, where nothing existed except: Fun, food, and the Power Rangers.

I love Power Rangers! It's been so long since I've seen an episode and in my tedious climb to the top of the secondary school I'd forgotten all about my childhood heroes. Kimberly rocks! W00t!

Have gotten so obsessed that I've bookmarked all the pages of the episodes on YouTube, and I've been watching them every day for almost two weeks. And I managed to find a really good PR humour fic, Of Love and Bunnies. Super super funny, and if you're a TommyKim shipper then you'll enjoy it even more!

And my favourite cousin did a furry me, after I *cough* reminded her a couple of times => Smexy me

...All I need to do is find some way to stick music here, then it'll (almost) be just like those designer blogs that always get featured in the papers. Not that I'd want this all over the Straits Times or anything. People already think I'm weird, and I don't think the Power Ranger obsession will help much. Which will make it hard to get a group, since nobody likes weirdoes like me :(

Lalalalalala!

I feel happy for changing my blog. Gives me a sense of POWER.

Will post more tomorrow, as soon as I get this burning feeling out of my eyes.



Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 6:42 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}