name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Reposts!

Friday, May 26, 2006

We have a test today. In exactly...........one hour!!!!! AAAAAAGH!!!!!!!

It's so weird how uptight I've gotten over the years over tests and stuff. Back in primary school I was like oh, another test, yeah whatever I wonder what's for lunch (then again I was an A student at the time T_T)

But even if I've gotten examophobic I shouldn't be panicking, cos this is a THEORY test. On like Grade One stuff, you know, drawing notes and clefs, no funny numbers of composing. But our teacher hinted there'd be an essay question in there somewhere.

I don't do essay questions! I thought I'd escaped all that when I left secondary school! And for music, too! When I was taking Theory exams all I did was go in there and draw ovals! Not write essays about sound waves or harmonics or duplets or whatever crap!

....sooo much stress. Especially since I want to do well in this course. I think my IDEA grade is already pretty screwed, since I think there's an individual presentation portion.

Anyway, today was dress-up day for our course. (Almost) everyone came in office attire: collared shirts, waistcoats, pants and shiny shoes. Well, maybe not the last one in my case. I have no formal shoes except sneakers. But they're sort of formal! It's not like they're hot pink or anything.

Woohoo my laptop works on campus and I'm lovin' it!

Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 12:36 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}