name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Fine...0.o

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Tried to do as much of my homework as I could. Finished the pinao micing part of the REMT, only those darn drums left. I feel proud of myself for finishing it, only have that MIDI thing to do.

Went over to Zen's house to use her computer since mine didn't have sound for the thing. Spent rest of the afternoon there halfheartedly pushing buttons up and down on a Java Applet. The music was horribly repetitive. It's still stuck in my head.

Tomorrow she's gonna come over so I can use her laptop again. Will try to cram everything into tomorrow, since I'm leaving on Friday to go on a holiday that I'm not very keen on.

I LIKE staying at home with the computer. I want to get together with my SC buddies and go watch a movie and get together like we used to. It's been a while since we've all met up; the last time was like.....um.......the day I dressed emo-style and blew bubbles along Orchard Road. Yeah, that was fun.

No, wait....Tristan and Isolde! Me and Jester had so much fun making funny comments at the stuff going on on the screen.

I feel really lucky to have all these friends, and I'm happy that nothing's happened yet to dissolve our friendship.

Better stop at 2 lines before this gets too mushy. I've lost the mood, anyway.

Have started watching SPD, since it looks really interesting! And everyone is right, that Bridge guy is really funny!

And to those of you wondering what happened to my tagboard, well....let's say it can only be found by those who know where it is....and know where and how to knock....

(Heeheehee, this way only the people I like can tag and I don't get spam from funny people!)


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 7:20 AM

3 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}