name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


I'm BACK!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Whew. Over the past week, I have been to:
-Leicester-Trafalgar-Picadilly Square
-Tower of London
-War Museum
-Stonehenge (nice long nap there)
-Airplane Museum
-Tully's Farm (yummy fruit)
-Thorpe Park (lost my pink and purple hair ties :( )
-Hyde Park (darneded pretty. I love it there)
-Leeds Castle (fed the ducks!)
-Regent's Park (not as pretty, but more birds)
-Donkeys Years (very funny play!)

Yup. Just got back yesterday evening, and I was having such a great time catching up with everyone I completely ditched the blog. Am forcing myself to write this quickly now, so I can get back to Fanficland.

Today I went to help out with Shell at my younger cousin's birthday party. It was pretty fun, even though I risked life and limb to tape that box of letters to the playground post. All those kids undid my work with their tugging and shoving. Oh well, a few centuries ago when I was their age I might have done the same.

Went back with Shell to her place and had fun reading fanfic rants and raves. And she let me search for Power Ranger pics on DA since they don't let you use that function if you're not a member. Which is why I joined today. Wahaha. I am a name-waster and I don't care :P

Went over to her bro's room and watched him play Guild Wars. It looks like fun! A super anime-ed version of RO, that has GOTTA be great. (only problem they have is no Thief class, but that's alright, I'll survive)

I think I shall make myself a guy, since he is masquerading as a girl. A Necromancer for me, perhaps. Nice, cool, and gothy. With long hair like vampires. Yeah!

However

They have included an access key in installation CD, said keys are all different in each box set, and can be only used once. Unless I get my own (apparently, they're only sold in America. And the UK! ARRRRGH!), or get his account password, I'm stuck.

All together now....


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There, I typed it! Now leave me alone, Brain!

Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 8:30 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}