name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Friday, June 23, 2006

Respectful Dreamer



That's interesting. Almost completely accurate.

And real comforting to know that only 8% of the takers are less confident than me. I don't have the O in the SPCORE! Oh noes, what shall I do?!

Here is the place to go if you want to know more about your favourite Me. Which I don't think anyone is very interested in anyways.

I've been stressing a lot over my e-learning homework. But I've nearly finished that damn Powerpoint, all I'm worried about is the actual presenting bit. And the copy of Audacity on my laptop chooses to quit every few minutes, causing me quite a bit of work the first time this happened. I was very very angry with it, and might've even said a few blasphemous things.

Must find some way to get it done by Wednesday. But I'm too discouraged to try it. I'm a sad panda, yes I am.

I feel like watching some of those movies I listed last year. When I had the set blue template for this blog.

Less than 3 weeks till Dead Man's Chest! Well, for Singapore at least. Those buggers in Yurp and Us get it sooner. Blantant racism right there!!!!!! I could go off on a rant here, but I'm too lazy.

Speaking of Yurps and Uses, I've managed to type out a profile for myself. But I don't think anyone's been interested enough to read it. After all the work I put it!

I think that will be all for today. Yup, you all have been bad people. Only one test for you. :P

Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 11:49 PM

1 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}