name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Rainy morning....mist is lifting.....

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Well....I finished my homework.

Stop laughing, ok!!! Fine, maybe I was overreacting a little. Just happy it's over. And that I've found a way to solve the IDEA drawing problem. I'm going to bring my scanner along, and find out some way to incorporate my ACM scribblings into a drawing on the plane, then I shall email it to the teacher.

First I'll put that drawing in the scanner, then I'll put it in a folder, then I'll put it in another folder, and then I'll put it in an email, and then I'll mail it to myself and when the mail arrives (Nyahahahahaha) I'll SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER!!!!!

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!

For all those curious buggers out there, I will be away from the 9th (today) till the 19th. Or is the 20th? Maybe 18th? Oh well, who cares about time difference. I shall return some time next next week and all shall be well with the world once more.

Watching Mighty Moshin Emo Rangers. It's pretty good! And it was made by fans, believe it or not.

...I never knew taking photos of yourself was emo!

I like the Stoner guy, he's really funny.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR-4aqBusOo&search=Emo%20Ranger

I was quite like the yellow one earlier this week:P

Have to grab all the clothes I'm bringing, since I left my own packing till the last day. I thought I'd be able to get out of it so I could stay at home with the 4 Ps (Pepsi, Potato chips, Piano, and Power Rangers).

Probably won't bring my camera. It has all the photos I took from the day I went to see Goblet of Fire with my friends last year up to last week's ones of the cat. I'm too lazy to clear out all the space so maybe I'll use mum's camera instead.


The weather is really nice today. It was raining early in the morning so it's pretty cool and aaaaaaaah:D Walked over to Zen's house so I could save my MIDI on something cos apparently it refused to be sent over MSN. Got to play with her dog a bit. He's a sweet little thing. Shetland sheepdog, I believe.

I was a bit scared for a while because I thought my blog had been deleted. See, whenever I keyed in the URL it kept bringing me to this missionary site. It was rather upsetting for me, since I haven't given the Blogspot admins any reason kill my blog. Found out a couple of days later it was because I kept typing in the "blogspot" wrongly.....there were some wrong letters in there....and I never noticed.....=-_-=

Sky is so nice and grey, looks like it'll rain again. I like it when it's this colour, everything is nice and dim, no horrible yellow eye burning everyone up and giving them skin cancer.

This is what I felt like doing once my homework was done: http://redstride.ytmnd.com/

See you all in 10 days!

Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 9:01 PM

4 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}