name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


SPAZSPAZSPAZSPAZSPAZ

Monday, June 05, 2006

Day one of e-learning week.

Oh my gosh, there is so much homework.

I'm doomed.

How the heck'm I supposed to get all this done?!

By Friday?!

In, like 4 days?!

And I'm going to be out most of tomorrow, too....

.......3
days!

Help!

I don't want to fail!

I know I already failed that stupid recording assignment!

I don't even want to go on holiday!

I want to stay at home with my computer, chips, and coke!

And Power Rangers, too, never forget that!

Did I ever mention how much I love Power Rangers?

Because I doooooooooo....

Say it with me now:

I love Power Rangers, I love Power Rangers, I love Power Rangers............

*sobs*

Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 5:53 AM

2 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}