name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Quiz Result Provided By: theOtaku.com.



What Ouran Host Club Host Are You?


Hosted by theOtaku.com: Anime. Done right.




Teeheehee >:3



Today, unlike yesterday, was a good day. Managed to make more progress with my Midi assignment, and I wrote a song! Right now it's just a bunch of chords and some drums, but I'm really happy about the fact that I managed to cough up some lyrics. I haven't written emo poetry since I was 13!



....Well......it's not totally emo, I guess. I'm trying to move away from that genre a bit, cos that seems to be the easiest to write stuff for (for me, at least), and there are only so many times you can dress up the same tune, so IMO it's better to get all your bases covered. I was partially influenced by the R&Bness of my classmates' songs, since it seems to be everyone's favourite genre.



But lyrics! I did something productive today!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 7:14 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}