name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Friday, January 12, 2007

I am worth $2,262,232 on HumanForSale.com
How much are you worth?


O rly??? I wonder if I can trade that in for 2 mil worth of anime and video games. Then I'll be able to get not only Twilight Princess, but a Wii, Xbox and PSes! Yay!!!

Had Theory test today. It wasn't too hard, since my piano teacher made me practice SATB writing like crazy for over 2 years. Microchecked it to make sure there weren't any parallel 5ths or 8ths. Went through rest of paper to make sure it was all clean, then left same time as MP. I can do papers really fast, but that speed is proportionate to the number of careless mistakes I always make. Which is probably why I got so many Bs in O levels.

Got a headache thinking about the 6th that came out in listening. Couldn't decide if C to E was major or minor (it probably wasn't those two notes but I used em for convenience's sake). And the popular music chords was a pain in the butt. Em(b5) apparently requires you to flatten the 5th. How was I supposed to know that??? It looked like freaking "B" to me!!!!!

Lost a few marks somewhere. Can't get full marks anymore. Upset cos I'm a perfectionist like that.

Practicing guitar now. Fingers have gone all soft over holidays. Very hard to bar.

One thing I know I have to improve are my lyrics-writing skills. I can only write emo poetry, and while that's fine and good for emopop, it gets old after a while. Getting kinda sick of writing about broken souls and broken hearts and stuff when my brain's the one that's really broken.

Woohoo Black Parade!


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 3:23 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}