name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Friday, January 26, 2007

Only one week of school left! After that, there'll not be much stuff to do......I already feel kinda emptylike my soul thinking about how our project, after next week, will be put on the shelf and probably never looked at again until we start compiling portfolios. I've gotten rather attached to it, despite its glaring flaws, and it'll be weird not nagging and people to "DO THIS/THAT LIKE THAT/THIS YOU *%#&^*!!!".



Second year looks like a a fun one (even though there'll definitely be more *gasp* presentations D:), and I feel a bit more sure of what I can do, now that I'm startin to make more slaves contacts in class.



Now all I need to do is finish my MIDI writeup. Which I bloody wish I'd done at school today. Supposed to go sorta-detaily about what you used to make it, and I can't remember what I used since I had about a million channels with different synths. Which all served to create a rather.....er, unique kind of song. Seriously, I think it's the most unique of unique :D I'll try and make it an MP3, since it's just begging to have funny stick people doing funny things while it plays.



Today had CRS test. Picked the easiest topic, which happened to be about premarital sex. "Premarital sex is wrong. If you do it, you are a bad person. The End" is basically what I handed it. Of course, it had a lot of pretty words in it to distract whoever's marking it cos long pretty words can make anyone sound clever. After that went to Novena to have Pepper Lunch cos MP had coupons.



Yummy food there. I think they added something extra to the food, cos right after that I felt inspired to start singing every song I could think of in a heavy-metal voice. After that we went to Haagen Daaz but since I was still running on the beef and rice I had some tea there (jolly good, it was!), and that made it even worse: we both ended up sitting in the corner of the place singing metal-sounding songs (very badly) and getting funny looks from the staff and customers. We also tried writing lyrics, but they all ended up talking about apple pie, one way or the other.



A long while ago
You said you'd be here for me
After that we parted ways
For what seems an endless score of days
Now you're back but now I see
(How you broke your word to me)
The broken promise in your eyes
Now let me take away....

Cross my heart and hope to die
You broke your promise so here I lie
Still waiting for my apple pie
(MP: ?!)
I've waited an hour
It still ain't come
Dammit, move your lazy bum!
(KC: ??)



Even funnier since we didn't even have a tune so it turned into a sort of rap. With lots of Jack Sparrow-esque hand movements.



Throat still hurts a bit after all that gravelly singing, but it was fun. After that went back to school and wandered around the studios distracting hardworking people who were trying to do work. Did some jamming after they left. I think I'm improving a little with jazzy stuff. Just smother everything in 6s and 7s and 9s and no one will ever notice the difference.




A bit bored now. Time for quizzes!
You Are 44% Nerdy

You may be a bit surprised with this score, but your more of a closet nerd than an actual nerd.
Stop denying your inner nerd! You're truly dorkier than you think.

How Nerdy Are You?



I consider myself more geek than nerd, actually. Yes, there is a difference!



Your Life Path Number is 5

Your purpose in life is to life freely and collect experiences.

You love life - new adventures, new people, new ideas.
You are very curious, and you crave novelty in all forms.
You tend to make friends easily, and you enjoy the company of all types of people.

In love, you are fun and even a bit intoxicating. But you won't stick around for long.

You are impulsive and spontaneous - which sometimes leads you to do things you regret.
Sometimes you can be overindulgent with food, sex, or drugs.
You have many talents, so many that you are often scattered and unfocused.

What Is Your Life Path Number?



Iiiiinteresting....



You Are a Goth!

You're so gothically outrageous, and you aren't afraid to flaunt it.
Whether you dress up like Robert Smith or a tragic Little Bo Peep,
chances are that you'll be parading around with the rest of the goths at Yoyogi Park on Sunday.
Don't forget your white makeup and blue lipstick! Who knows?
You may just get picked up by one of the seedy photographers.

What's Your Japanese Subculture?



You Are 30% Left Brained, 70% Right Brained

The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Are You Right or Left Brained?



That is an acceptable balance:) Except I'm too lazy to truly appreciate sports.



You Are 60% Lady

You're part lady, part modern woman.
Etiquette is important to you, but you brush aside rules that are outdated or silly.

Are You A Lady?



Eh, ok.


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 3:45 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}