name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Sunday, January 21, 2007

Quiz time again







What Anime Angel Are You?\girls only\




Music. You love melodys and rymthem and other musical things like that. You can bring peace to people and you can make people kill themselfs. You can be soft or hard.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



Last question is really obvious: "Finally is you could have any power what would it be?" "To be the best musiction in the world." MWAHAHAHAHAHA









What Yaoi Stereotype Are You?




Aberrant Androgyne

You're beautiful. Maybe too beautiful. But, this group of stereotypes also seems to always have some sort of amazing ability. So, you're all that and talent, too, huh? Such a deadly package wrapped in such pretty paper People often underestimate you when they first see you. Big mistake. You have a lot of power packed away inside that fae-like body of yours. Those who are your allies are blessed, those who are your enemies are...well...screwed (and not in the good sense).

Likeliness of being seme: 20%
Likeliness of being uke: 80%
Some fellow Aberrant Androgyne: Nuriko and Hotohori (Fushigi Yuugi), Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin), Rosiel (Angel Sanctuary)
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



80%? I don't wanna be an uke DDD: But at least I get to be pretty!

Was playing piano for the afternoon service people today, so got to sleep in a bit. Teacher freaked me out yesterday cos it seems my programme for the exam lacks a real Romantic piece. And if my current list ain't approved, that'll equal lots of speed-learning and sleepness nights, and probably won't sound as good as the other stuff, which I've been playing for 2 years or so. My new friend is a Song Without Words, and it's really fast, and sounds like Phantom of the Opera.



Surviving by sight-reading through it. It's not hard to play the notes, it's just gonna be hard getting it up to speed. The entire page is black! Left hand consists of running up and down in broken chords, and while it's a bit to play some parts, I'm grateful it isn't something worse. Like all the jumping chords in some of Chopin's stuff. That's damn hard to play! ><



Also working on Fly Me To The Moon. Right now it seems pretty ok....I'm trying to get the bass part ingrained in my head so I don't have to expend any brain cells wondering if I'm pressing the right thing and can therefore concentrate on making the right hand more pretty. I don't dare touch Imagine anymore, as teacher said I'm overdoing the "expand on it" part.



Tomorrow is the die-die-must-finish for REMT. We still have the last 10% left to even out, then we sit back, relax, and hope to survive. I'm a bit worried on how it'll compare to everyone else's stuff, cos there are lots of really talented people in class. I think for my next assignment I should try a different genre, cos I don't want to write Emopop forever. Need to try and group with different people as well, it'll be an interesting experience :)



Youtube seems to be broken today. The stupid red line won't move, and I can't watch any Death Note because of it >:(



-.- V_V -.- V_V -.- V_V -.- V_V -.- V_V -.- V_V -.- V_V -.- V_V -.- V_V


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 9:54 PM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}