name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Monday, January 15, 2007

Working on ACTS now. I've given up on scoring marks based on my horrible presentation skills and have decided on a different course of action. I'll just plaster my powerpoint with as many pretty pictures as I can and hope that no one notices that they can't hear what the hell I'm saying.



Have found some really pretty pictures of swirls. No idea what they have to do with wind instruments, but I'll think of something.



Went to school early today to work on recording stuff. In the end wasted almost all our time fighting with the DI box. Our keyboards refused to answer us and most of ourmy time was spent panicking and pissing off groupmates with my "we're doomed"-ing. In the end rushed guitar solo part in the last 15 minutes, so I suppose that's something. Fingers hurt like hell now.



Next week is our last week of our year as freshies. I don't feel much smarter than I did last year, except that I'm much better at bullshitting through assignments. Not that I want to bullshit all the time~♪

Found some pretty pictures. Yippees!



Thinking of seeing Pan's Labyrinth sometime this or next week. It looks pretty cool, and I like fantasy-themed movies. Pirates, Spider-man, and Shrek all coming out this year!



To a certain cousin, I know yur surfin mi blog stealing mi quizzes :P Can you resist teh temptation??



Quiz Result Provided By: theOtaku.com.



What Death Note Character Are You?


Hosted by theOtaku.com: Anime. Done right.


L is funny. Me happy.



Quiz Result Provided By: theOtaku.com.



What Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist Are You?


Hosted by theOtaku.com: Anime. Done right.


0.0



Quiz Result Provided By: theOtaku.com.



What Color Link Are You?


Hosted by theOtaku.com: Anime. Done right.


Prove you're not the PURPLE one!!!!!







Eyeshield 21 character quiz




You are Yoichi Hiruma!!You're evil and love to torture people. You only care about those who you call friends. You think for others and are demonic. Hooray for you!!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



>83 Everyone say it with me now....

Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 4:45 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}