name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Monday, January 15, 2007

You Are 62% Addicted to the Internet

In your opinion, life without the internet is hardly worth living.
Could be, but you probably need a bit more fresh air and sunshine to think clearly.
Are You Addicted to the Internet?


But the internet has.....fanfics! And quizzes! And (since youtube) ANIME!!!! D8



Your Stress Level is: 55%

You are somewhat prone to stress, especially when life gets hard.
When things are good, you resist stressing over little problems.
But when things are difficult, you tend to freak out and find it hard to calm down.

How Stressed Are You?


Like NOW!!!(Though apparently I'm not stressed enough to give up the internet)



You Are Teal Green

You are a one of a kind, original person. There's no one even close to being like you.
Expressive and creative, you have a knack for making the impossible possible.
While you are a bit offbeat, you don't scare people away with your quirks.
Your warm personality nicely counteracts and strange habits you may have.

What Color Green Are You?


I like green, it is my favourite colour. :)



What Your Face Says

At first glance, people see you as strong willed and stubborn.

Overall, your true self is reserved and logical.

With friends, you seem dramatic, lively, and quick to react.

In love, you seem mysterious and interesting.

In stressful situations, you seem cheerful and optimistic.

What Do People Think Of Your Face?


...I am 200% sure that people do not see me with a pink circle face -_-



I seem to be filling up posts with quizzes. Can I help it if I lead such a boring life, doing normal stuff life going to school?



The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to those who have a split personality - cold as ice on the outside but hot as fire in the heart.

In love, you feel the most alive when everything is uncertain, one moment heaven... the next moment hell.

You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was insecure and in constant need of reassurance.

Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.

Your risk of cheating is 100%. You are not suited for a monogamous relationship.

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.

In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.

What Are The Keys To Your Heart?


100%?! I resent that!



Your Hidden Talent

You are both very knowledgeable and creative.
You tend to be full of new ideas and potential - big potential.
Ideas like yours could change the world, if you build them.
As long as you don't stop working on your dreams, you'll get there.

What's Your Hidden Talent?


I'm bored. Nothing much interesting to write about. Except for school of course, but I've already geekily kept track of the past few days.



I've learned how to play one of my exam pieces for guitar. It's quite pretty, I like Baroque pieces. Have been listening to lots of Yo Yo Ma lately cos it's so nice and refreshing, and I'm getting kinda sick of having the Emo Song looping over and over in my head. So...so far I can play like 5.5 pieces on the guitar, and the "playing" mostly consists of strumming the chords. There's Tears In Heaven (but everyone can play this so it doesnt really count), half of When the Children Cry, Breakaway, My Immortal (the Emo Song of Emo Songs), Holiday and Boulevard of Broken Dreams.



Tomorrow I've gotta be up early. I hate getting up early, another reason I'm glad I'm in Poly and not JC. Though I've gotten much lazier over the months. >.< Will find some way to fix tagboard, since this layout doesn't seem to allow for comments.


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 7:06 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}