name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Almost forgot my second job was starting today. Had to get up at 7+ to go to school with brothers. Heh, after day one, I'm ready to run screaming to the rest of the ice cream places to beg employment.



Okay, maybe it wasn't that bad. But it was still a very traumatizing experience. I was attacked by 3 of them under the pretense of wanting hugs! I also almost got toilet paper stuffed into my pants, and I got chased around the classroom by one of the girls who kept talking about what sounded like rainbows and kept getting pissed at me when I said anything pertaining to rainbows. Had feet run over by toy cars numerous times, had cutlery stolen out of my hands, and I got grapes thrown at me. Narrowly escaped being scolded by the teacher, cos this little boy wanted this packet of animals on a shelf, and very cutely asked me to get it for him. Could not resist the big blue sad anime eyes, and very kindly brought it down for him. Tried hard to look innocent when teacher got pissed cos he wasn't joining in the group activities.



Didn't have much time to practice any piano today, cos after I got home I spent over 2 hours getting into the water temple ~.~ I know, I have no self-control. Only stopped cos I got really frustrated at one part and my eyes were killing me. But insight will definitely arrive tomorrow, and I shall slap my head and groan with a "gosh I'm dumb" as I happily go to kill whoever the boss is......while my piano playing stagnates. Really bad, cos the exam's in May/June, and I have to send in the entry by March.



And this is only with ONE job D: Ice cream serving will probably start next week, if they haven't forgotten about me.



Starting to consider rewriting what I've got so far for the next REMT. It still seems a bit complicated, but can't think of any way to keep the nice stuff in without it getting boring. That, and I need some interesting lyrics, for I would NOT like to sing about



a) Love
b) Emo i. I-was-dumped Emo ii. My-life-sucks Emo
c) Sex (yeah, that'll get me an A for sure)

So....when you think about it there don't seem to be many things people sing about. Daaaaaaaarn it. We need more songs like Happy Happy Joy Joy!



Not thinking clearly anymore, which means it's time to kill more virtual monsters.


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 5:10 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}