name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Thursday, February 08, 2007

Day 2 of babysitting duty



Slightly better. Had existence acknowleged. Got a big headache running around trying to make sure everyone got out alive. Had to rescue one of the boys who'd stuck his head into the toilet and was slurping away happily (and I think the flush was broken 0.0)



Took a very long time to get home cos I decided to be clever and take a bus. Cos very bored after an hour, so ditched it and went looking for an MRT. Stopped over at Novena for Pepper Lunch cos I've gotten addicted to it, thanks to Meipoh. Eventually got home and played some more Zelda. I have now beat the water temple woohoo!



Now am at the middle portion of the story, somewhere around when the first twist takes place. It has the same sort of plot as Oot and Windwaker, so I think I can guess what might happen in the end. I just want to know how it fits in the timeline, since there seems to be several really interesting theories circling around on the chronological order of all the games.



Better go to bed soon, gotta go back to do more babysitting. And they're going swimming tomorrow. :OOOOO


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 7:30 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}