name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Sunday, February 04, 2007

Today is a good day. I is very happy :D

1. Went for church Easter concert rehearsal. Lots of fun, and songs were nice.

2. I got a job! Do visit me at the Somerset branch of Haagen Dahz

3. I got Twilight Princess OMGWTF

Which probably means no computer for a while.

Bad news for today

1. I have 2 blisters on my foot, and they hurt really bad >.< Please do not kick me in the shin

2. Didn't make any progress on future REMT as was too busy killing black Matrix-looking things T.T

3. I think I'm losing my voice D:

Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 7:15 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}