name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Friday, February 16, 2007

Yesterday went for the Personal Development programme stuff, and as it lasted most of the day, I couldn't go down to the school for babysitting duty (not that I'm relieved or anything. Nooo way *_*). The songwriting class was fun, learned a little more about how the Real Life people do stuff, though the emphasis was more on pop music. I'm almost resigned to the fact that I may do emo stuff for the the rest of my screwed career. Really. We had to come up with a verse and chorus in 20 minutes, then show the entire class. Which is fine, really, I find emo stuff easy to come up with (which is pretty sad). Turned out to be the only non-chinese-pop song. Nothing wrong with chinese pop, I just don't like it much. They all seem to have the same sort of development, chord-wise. And there's the added factor of me not understanding what the heck they're singing.

Lesson taught: Keep. It. Simple. Even though I'm obsessive-compulsive about making things speshul n different. Trouble is, whenever I try to be creative people get confused T.T

Forgot Wednesday was Valentine's, though that probably explains the multiple times I witnessed the Death of Personal Space by Hugging. Lots of really "interesting" things happened in the 4 days I've helped out there. Already on day 2 there was movie-in-the-dark and hand-on-leg action, so I'm a bit scared of what might happen by the end of the month 0.0 (even though he was only 7 and the "movie" in question was a self-help vid).



Today is quite boring, hence all the above flashbacks.






Is what I feel like doing.


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 1:31 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}