name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Sunday, February 11, 2007

You Should Date An Italian!
You love for old fashioned romance, with an old fashioned guyAn Italian guy is the perfect candidate to be your prince charmingIf your head doesn't spin enough, just down another espresso with himInvest in a motorcycle helmet - and some carb blocker for all that pasta!
Which Foreign Guy Should You Date?


I think listening to all that opera did it. 0.o

Your Beauty Element is Air
You're quirky, fresh, and fashionable in a surprising way.You have a beauty that's all your own, and it changes as quickly as the wind!
What's" Your Beauty Element?


I feel pretty! Oh so pretty! I feel pretty and witty and...

You Are 32% Happy

You're not miserable, but you could stand to be a lot happier.
Focus on what's right in the world, and you'll be happier than you ever thought possible.
How Happy Are You?


....maybe not the last one :P But hey! I'm 100% happier than I was last time! So watching all those self-help videos with the kids at the school really did help!

Easter cantata practice is fun. We worked on the bits that had part-singing in them, andwe're about 75% done on the first song. Managed to have a good time even though I haven't which part I'm going to sing on that day. Right now I'm just merrily going along with the sops, but if my throat gets tired of screeching then I switch over to the alts, which must make the stereo sound......really funny.

Played some more TP today. I am proud to say that after 24 hours of (non-consecutive) gameplay, I have completed about 60% of the game. Which is a great improvement from when I spent weeks stuck on one part of the dungeon without realizing I could just place the curled up centipede on the switch instead of calculating the trajectory and distance from which I should toss it. That part almost made me want to give up the game -.- Yes, laugh at me, cos it was only the first dungeon.



The storyline of the game is pretty easy to predict:
1. You're living peacefully in your peasant village
2. Bad thing happens, resulting in the loss of parental figures/siblings/admiring kids/girls who crushes on you
3. You go out to save them , BUT...
4. You end up getting suckered into collecting elemental relics of Earth, Fire, and Water from similarly-themed dungeons
5. They're not always in that order but Water is always last
6. After collecting relics, you find out you were intentionally/unintentionally getting screwed over by the person who told you to collect them
7. PLOT TWIST OMGWTF
8. But you get cool new abilities, and you can now switch between them and your previously-sucky self
9. And then you get sent on a long fetch quest through at least 3 more elemental-themed dungeons
10. Then you go to the Big Bad Boss dungeon
11. Plot congeals
12. You kill blown up version of the bad guy, only to find he isn't dead
13. Then you kill him
14. (Most probably) Emo ending


(Ohh, I could just go on about video games)
I'm just curious about how they're fitting in all the Twilight stuff. Then I can go back to the Zelda section on FF. Spoilers are everywhere over there.

It seems I'm capable of doing cool, short, to-the-point entries like everyone else. I tried yesterday, but couldn't resist beefing it up a little with pictures that I stole. I'm just too geeky to be cool.




And since I've finally updated my Blogger account (cos I was too lazy to make a gmail), here is a picture of a Power Ranger.




Labels: , ,


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 4:59 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}