name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Sunday, March 18, 2007


...It went shittily. Despite attempts at last minute cramming and doping up on bananas, it was shit. I am sad. I mean, I tried sooooo hard, and got so far, but IN THE END IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER NUUUUUUU!!!11 DD8

The only good thing bananas did was to help my hands to not shake or freeze up, and so didn't have too many mistakes ("didn't have too many" =/= "perfectly perfect happy happy joyjoy lol").

However, all the sugar had me thinking a mile-a-minute, I fell asleep a couple of times (not literally, of course, I'm not that good), almost got my fingers stuck under the keys, and nearly started on my repertoire of my current favourite songs :OO As funny as that would have been if it had happened (once all the mortification wore off:P), I don't think the examiner would enjoy a medley of Phantom of the Opera and various assorted Broadway musical songs. But seriously, don't know why I was so distracted today. It's never happened before and if it ends up happenning on that day it will be bad.

Not that anxiety over the exam is keeping me away from the computer, though lol.

Shell I heard you're sick! Make sure to get lots of and don't forget to leave the house without the ol' wheelchair in case your old bones decide to fail you, leaving you stranded in the nasty cold white snow :D

Nothing much to do next week, maybe I'll go walk around town and look emo or something. But knowing me, I'll attempt to force myself to crawl out of the emo and try to fix what I mostly destroyed today but end up not really doing it well, hence wasting lots of time.

I wish I were a Creative Emo! Then I could get lots of stuff done! And probably get more As for assignments. But as things stand I've discovered I'm more of a Moping Emo, which is a pretty pointless state of being, cos you just sort of sit around and whine about how emo you are. I feel like my life is an anime, just minus all the cute guys. I swear, all the good ones have gone to JC, there must be a conspiracy D:

Speaking of which, I feel like getting some mangas! Just bought Saiyuki Reload 6 this week. Finally, they get to the part that isn't in the anime, and when their characters start to branch out a bit. I mean the anime was a bit......er, ok, but they turned everyone into emopuppets and made Hazel really really gay. Um...I don't mean it in a bad way. I mean it in an only-anime-fans-will-get-it kind of way.

Gtg, I feel like emoing more in my diary

Labels:


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 7:37 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}