name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Currently enjoying the kids' School holidays; babysitting duty resumes next week. Having lots of fun lazing around at home. And practicing, since my piano teacher is having one of her concerts again, and everyone is forced to participate, regardless of age language or religion or grade. Altogether I have 9 pieces (if you're counting each individual movement as one), and I'm the first one to go on T.T

Might go out tomorrow, since it feels kinda wrong to be spending the whole day indoors. I went out just last saturday and bought a book, and now I've read it through about twice. I'm bored. And I managed to find some pretty socks the day after I bitched about not having any nice cool socks. Just wondering what I can possibly pair it with now. I could always wear them to bed; the air-con sometimes goes funny.

And spending money might be a good way to stop killing my brain with stress. I've been obsessive-compulsive over getting stuff done the past few weeks; what with exams and concerts and songs, and with the GPA scores to add to my grief WHY, GODDESSES, WHY?!?!, I might just go nuts right before my 2nd year. V.V

I shall stop talking now, and start pasting the quizzes.

You Mostly Have Your Emotions in Check

Sometimes your emotions get out of control, but you usually are a pretty stable person.
You can find a lot to be happy about, as long as things are going your way.
But if a few bad things happen to you, you tend to go in a bit of a downward spiral.
Luckily, you usually come out of it okay and no worse for the wear.

Can You Keep Your Emotions in Check?

I'm pretty sane....for the most part

Your Personality is Very Rare (INFP)

Your personality type is dreamy, romantic, elegant, and expressive.

Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 6% of all women and 4% of all men
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving.

How Rare Is Your Personality?

First time I accidentally read "introverted" as "perverted" 0.o

You Are "Dizzy and Giddy"

What Japanese Smiley Are You?

@_@ indeed.

Meh, I'm kinda blur today. And should I change my blog layout???


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 8:21 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}