name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Didn't go for babysitting duty today. First reason is because now they have 2 new kids in my group, and yesterday I was on the verge of jumping out the window and running screaming through the playground(we're on the third floor). Second is cos I'm kind of unhappy over the GPA scores, and hence am not in the mood to be patient with kids.

Screw unhappy. I'm bleeping upset. Someone on the marking team must hate me.

On a side note, I want to buy some socks. The long colourful ones, with thick horizontal stripes; the kind that gothy people always wear. Cos Goth-wear is damn cool, and I have lots of funny coloured blotches on my legs from mosquito bites and ffalling down and stuff. And I won't be as cold in the exam room when you have to wear formal clothes (no jeans).

Yay Death Note! Anime is so fun to watch. L is my fav character cos we have the same kind of hair. Having perpetual bed-head is good for making fashion statements. And L proves that going around with a stupid expression can make you popular and cool!

Light is meh, okay, but he always makes me think of Tamaki from Ouran. And it's really funny cos I think they have the same voice actor, but they're on the extreme ends of the scale. Hehehehehehehe.

I feel like eating sushi. Like really really feel. Really irritating cos whenever I feel like eating sushi there's no sushi around or I"m not hungry, and when there's sushi around I feel "bleh".

Eating gummy bears now. Yum yum. I like the red ones the most cos they taste sweeter than the others.

Oh yeah and sorry for daoing your emails Jo!!!! I am free to go out on Thursday or Friday for dinner (where are we going btw), and prolly will be allowed to stay out later now that I'm getting.....OLD. Where did all the time go?! I still feel like I'm 15. I mean look at Shell! One minute SHE was 15 too and suddenly boom she's like a million 20 :OOOOOO

What Your Hands Say About You

You are logical, analytical, and rational. You have good verbal skills.

Idealistic and dreamy, you tend toward the impractical. You have a knack for getting yourself in sticky situations.

Consistent and reliable, you like to count on structure and routine in your life.

Your emotions tend to be nervous and potent. Your energy - both positive and negative - deeply impacts your life.

What Do Your Hands Say About You?
What Kathryn Means

K is for Kinky

A is for Artistic

T is for Tricky

H is for Hyper

R is for Remarkable

Y is for Young

N is for Nutty
What Does Your Name Mean?

...Kinky?

Your Birthdate: August 24

For you, love is a natural progression from friendship. You are almost always friends first.
In love, you are loyal, steady, and honest. You are not a cheater or even much of a flirt.
You are likely to stay friends with your ex... and open to rekindling something in the future.

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 4

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 1

You are most compatible with people born on the 6th, 15th, and 24th of the month.

What Does Your Birth Date Mean For Your Love Life?

DOes that mean I swing the other way since all my friends are female?

You Are Lemon Meringue Pie

You're the perfect combo of sassy and sweet
Those who like you have well refined tastes
What Kind of Pie Are You?

I'm hungry....


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 7:22 PM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}