name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Monday, March 05, 2007

Sian again today.

Had to go to school today for dip-plus briefing. Am not getting enough sleep these past few weeks. Had to keep getting up early last week for babysitting duty, and since that takes up half the day, I have to squeeze everything else which ends up with me surfing till 1-2 am.

Our double-dip thing is focusing on digital media, which sounds pretty interesting: we can learn graphics, 3d-making skillz, authoring (?), or audio-video. So at least now we should be able to design the ads we write jingles for. Though if I actually apply for it it'll feel like I'm planting the flowers to put on my grave.

This year gonna be damn busy. Big assignments + Gem + piano exam + double-dip + internship = dead

And tomorrow have to get up early again to get a lift to school with ben. This time gonna try and sneak into the studios to see how bad my singing sounds and what I can do for my assignment to hide it.

Just came back from vivocity. Went out for lunch and movie with MP. Bakerzin is really nice but very very ex. Spent some angbao money on it and then went to watch Dreamgirls. It's a very depressing movie. Made me regret spending all that money and putting more into my Old and Destitute Fund.

brb


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 2:43 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}