name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Sunday, March 18, 2007

Teacher's concert is in exactly 72 minutes. Hope nothing bad happens, after all putting a shitload of practice in. Am munching on a banana now, cos I read on a forum that people who are performing should eat bananas cos it gives you lots of potassium and makes you not scared. I'm trying to feel scared now and it's not working. That is really spooky. It's like being on drugs or something. I'm gonna grab another one just before I got just in case. But better not eat too many or I'll end up throwing up on the carpet >.<

Ok, 40 minutes to go, starting to feel twitchy. More food!

Better get going >>>>>___<<<<<

Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 1:17 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}