name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Monday, April 09, 2007

Church cantata was fun. Adrenaline definitely helped hitting those super high notes at the end, I could never squeak anything above an E5 at any of the practices. Hehe, our conductor was running through the songs before service started, and he said we had to pronounce the Vs in "alive" very strongly. Otherwise we'd be singing a completely different message: "He is risen! He's a lie! He's a lie!"

Last week of holidays, last chance to get stuff done before school starts and everyone starts chope-ing the studios. I am worried. I am desperate. I am accepting poetry donations plz. Just nothing too emo or happy-joy. Something with inspirational stuff would be nice. And please no lovey-dovey. Qiu qiu ni. Onegaishimasu. I'm really desperate now D:

Just came back from the Dip-plus talk. 3D-modelling looks really cool, I can my my own Final Fantasy prettyboys once I take it. Sticking with the Graphic Design one now, everyone put it down as their first choice for some reason 0.o

Tomorrow meeting up with the SC people yay! Where are we going to eat btw? Can we go clubbing?? :D:D




Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 6:56 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}