name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Thursday, April 12, 2007

Had a weird dream last night. I was at Swensen's and ordered a Sticky Chewy Chocolate. No whipped cream. Drowned in fudge. It was so big, brown, sticky, and.......yellow? Whoops, sorry bolster. No, wait, you should be apologizing to me! Chocolate heaven was only 5 centimetres away from my mouth!!!! And it was the most perfect looking sundae I had ever seen>.<

Ended up having one for lunch, since I thought, since I'm dreaming about it, might as well try and dampen the figurative flames of obsession. There wasn't enough fudge on it, IMHO. The dream one was better. Except that I'll never get to know what that one tasted like.

I'm still hungry, dammit. Wonder what's for dinner. I think I'll stop dreaming about the chocolate if something else tasty comes my way. Or maybe I should go buy a bag of chips, I've been abstaining from those for such a long time.

Lalalala! I have an idea that will redeem my 2nd year grade! Kekekekeke........ >3


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 3:28 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}