name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


.........

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

2 days since Grad performance. Which was a mix of emotions. It wasn't curl-up-and-die-ingly bad, nor was it a complete pwnfest. Except for maybe the Pirates Medley :D That was fun. We were so special like the geeks we were, playin soundtrack music!

The day after, aka yesterday that I went to school and plonked my butt in front of a computer for 3 hours and finished most of my E-learning, and my MIDI. I'm quite happy with how it sounds. Gave me a big headache to put together, but nice to listen to. Hope I don't kana have to present it next week, cos I haven't listened to it enough times to build up performance confidence for it >.<

After that met Shell at Great World City since we were gonna have a small family thing. We were there early so we went into a bookshop and talked about indie fantasy and stuff. And we made fun of the kiddie books ("My Magical Pony"...) and bashed Eragon a bit. I think I feel like reading it now that she pointed out a few...unintentionally suggestive scenes XD

Our 2 little cousins arrived soon after and they went to that cd shop to buy stuff. They blew all their cash on Avril Lavigne and stuff, so we treated them to Ben N Jerry's. Merlionster yum! I love cookie dough fron BNJ. Their brownies are so nice and chewily sweet. Then we went to the petshop to disturb the cute little animal friends, after which we went to the arcade. Now the 2 of them are addicted to table hockey. Aaah, memories...I remember when I played table hockey so long ago. It'd be really cool if they invented a 4-player version, where everyone had a goal at their side of the table.

And now it's today. I'm sick of going back to school every day of my e-learning week, so I'm staying at home. Also, I still have a shitload of work to do: 1000+ word essay, teaching resource, song plan, graphics idea sketch(es), and er...that's about it. Ok, it's not that much, but all the stress stems from my perfectionism. Specially since I really need to get better grades this year. THey're offering only two scholarships! TWO!!!!!!


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 9:30 PM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}