name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Tuesday, May 08, 2007


DVPT Presentation went smoothly today. Am shocked. Most shocked by the fact that I didn't really need to repeat myself to ensure I was heard (why do teachers always sit at the back of the classroom???). Also, it was nice to know people were listening, since I'm used to things getting chatty and noisy when I'm doing public speaking. Not that that's a bad thing, it means they're not looking at me :P


Yesterday, after 3 hours of working on DVPT. Already going slightly crosseyed.


After 10 hours when I finally completed it, late at night. +100000 glasses degree.

Shell, you're back! Ice cream together, yes yes? :D


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 5:55 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}