name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Thursday, May 31, 2007

My xing is too tong to remake my assignment properly. :( Presentation on Tuesday also, so i'm kinda dead. Stupid computers. I want to break them. >:(

Can't wait to watch Shrek 3, I hope it's happier than all the Part 3 movies I've seen this year so far. Am going to try and get out of presenting next week somehow. I really really don't want to now. Have no ideas what to do and am getting stressed rushing lots of things. With all this stress, I may very well be SephiKath by graduation. @_@


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 10:14 PM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}