name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Oh fuck. ATCL letter's here. Death day in 3 weeks. I wasn't expecting to get the notification till around the end of May! Those liars! I said I wanted MID-June! Shitshitshit gonna die. And there's all those assignments and the studios are broken and now I can't look forward to the grad concert cos there's this right after it.....Dammit I should have practiced more! Only been going on barely an hour these past few days, cos I was trying to finish all my work. Stupid assignments, they're gonna make me fail and toss 2 years down the drain. As well as a shitload of money, registering is damn expensive. ShitshitshithsithsitshitshitshitshitSHIIIT

Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 8:08 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}