name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Stresss! Cannot cope!!!!

Friday, May 18, 2007

Ok. I know homework's piling up to the skyscrapers, my head's on the verge of exploding, fingers have developed a nervous twitch and ears are begging for death, but.


I SHALL NOT PANIC

E-learning status: 20% complete.

Overall homework status: Less han 10%



Stuff to do this week

BuMs: Essay topic post

Completed as of 19/5/2007

MiDi: Writeup and piece

A bit chim, but I think I'll live. For the latter I may just decide to pon class on the presentation day.

MuST: Homework pending

It's been getting weirder this year, must not get lazy in this.

DVPT: ??? and movie

Shooting will have to start soon...urgh...

GEM: Pending as well

Hopefully it's another writeup, since lots of us don't have the appropriate software.

GDIT: Collage idea

Think I have something, but the idea is a bit too blurry in my head to be even sketched out. Shit, it has to be done by this week so I can do it in the next lesson.

ReMT: Group writeup and individual project

The biggest headache of all. Nobody wants me in their group, I don't know what I want I don't know what I want IdontknowwhatIwant my compass is going nuts and all the booking dates are being filled up I'm gonna dieeeeeeeee

Ice cream date with cousins

Actual day still being planned. Maybe we can even check out those ice cream places that were in the papers today. Mmmm...ice cream...maybe I'll go for a walk down to Novena for the nice black sesame one I had a few weeks ago. I really should do something to break the monotony. I'm just sitting in front of the computer every day now.

Crazy exam practice

Every day, as usual. And try not to destroy the piano any more whenever it's a bad day and I feel the need to beat something up. The poor thing's already starting to sound off.



So other than all that, I'm pretty ok for now....just don't panic. But, heh, stress isn't stopping me from surfing the Net to blog and stuff. Got a haircut yesterday, and the past few days have been pretty fun, since I'm able to have lots of discussions about books, anime, abstract art, and the colour of the Circle MRT line with my favouritest old cousin. Think we're all meeting up again next saturday at grandparents' for their anniversary party. W00+!


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 9:39 PM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}