name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Thursday, June 21, 2007

I think I'm getting sick. Darn you, MP, can't you keep your cold to yourself @_@ Or maybe it's the late night I had yesterday. Went wandering around town with Shell and Jas looking for a taxi. About 10 empty ones drove right past us, even when we were waving like a bunch of idiots.

Didn't get much work done at school, but I have managed to lasso 2 of my sessionalists into coming in next week. This assignment is turning out to be more of a test of "Out-run, Out-sign, and Out-chope" where the studios are concerned.

Getting a headache at all the stuff I'll have to start doing next week on. And how do I cope? By playing computer games, of course V_V


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 2:34 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}