name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Friday, June 29, 2007

I thought 3 hours wouldn't be enough. But somehow, it all got finished. Even the drum session yesterday went smoothly. Before it took us over an hour just to prepare everything and for the sessionists to get warmed up, but we did it in 45 minutes. And today, I thought I wouldn't be able to finish, since there were 2 big ones to do: bass and e guitar. Did both of em with half an hour to spare.

Maybe it was cheating a bit, since I felt a bit intimidated by the guys' studio-knowlege, and so I just sat at the computer and let them set everything up. Still, things are going pretty well....

Oh dear, I just jinxed it, didn't I? Whenever I start getting pleased with myself something inevitably screws up. Yesterday, right as I was about to save, the computer exited the programme, deleting my project and everything in it. I screamed a very bad word and was all ready to sink into emo-depression....till MP told me to check the Backups folder. Oh.

But it's creepy that it just chose to quit JUST as I'd gotten it down and said "Ok, we're done." Computers seem to hate me this year.

Feeling pretty accomplished now. I suppose I can't feel happy unless I'm being stressed over something. Assignment is starting to sound fun, it'll be even more fun when I get the next part down...


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 1:02 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}