name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Tuesday, June 26, 2007

No more horror animes for me. Only got 4 hours of sleep last night after watching the scariest episode of the season. At school, what's more. Yes, I'm a chicken. MP laughed at me, but that's easy for her since she wasn't wearing the headphones and didn't hear the *squish* *squish* *squish* RAAAAAR

With the zombie guy's face filling up the screen as well. I could tell it was coming, but having it suddenly pop up was really creepy.

All this stress isn't good for my head. Had to get up super early today and stake out Comtech like the desperado I was just to get a studio booking. We have only a month left to get our assignment done. No time for rewrites, this is definitely what I'll have to hand in. Dammit


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 5:39 PM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}