name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Sunday, June 10, 2007

Term's over. No more stress, no more exams, no more presentations....for about 2 weeks. Then it's back to panic mode. I've been lazing around the past 3 days, sleeping the whole day (sorry for daoing people on msn:P), eating junk food and kicking Ben's ass in Super Smash Bros. Dammit, Friday could have gone a lot better. That, definitely was not how I normally do stuff, and it's still pissing me off how my off-day chose to fall just then. I think I'll pass but I know that I can kiss my distinction goodbye.

But life goes on, and there are plenty of fun things to do now that school's closed. PLAY!! is this Friday, and I'm geekily looking forward to that. Going out with Char on Thursday to have another fun movie-arcade-animemarathon outing; and shooting my assignment with MP on Friday. Which is going to be LOTS of fun, I tell ya. >:D

I think I've been trying to work too hard during school, cos now that there's nothing I feel all twitchy. Must....get.....homework....done!!!>.<


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 8:59 PM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}