name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Wednesday, July 11, 2007

As of today, I have 101 posts.

Sounds like a lot, only it's taken me 2 years to get this far. And for most of them I've talked about school, not even teenagery stuff. I like school, even if my work's a bit of a trainwreck right now. Finished watching Ghost Hunt. It's pretty interesting, but towards the end it started edging towards Fantasyland anime, which threw me off a bit cos I was interested by the Non-Fiction thing they had going on.

Ah shit, it's cold in here. Why'd I have to pick the computer right under the air-con? I've also got the "cold-spot" in my elective class as well, strangely. Got a bit of a headache wondering how I'm going to salvage my project, crappy drums and embarrassing singing and all.

I'm driving myself crazy with trying to make everything Perfect, and that's probably why I'm really miserable now. But if I don't self-motivate, everything will be horrid! So since I'm trying my best, why aren't the ends justified?!?!

I need a life.


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 6:36 PM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}