name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Monday, July 09, 2007

If everyone followed their dreams, there would be a heckload less getting done in the world. I consider myself more realist than idealist, but sometimes I wonder...

And what happens when your best just isn't enough? Even though you really want it to be? Isn't it depressing to keep bashing your head against the wall over and over?

I'm sick of killing myself over quality, only to find nothing's changed. I feel like I'm 15 again, only this time I actually do want to hit it well. Which makes it all the more distressing, y'know.

I need a hug. :(

Yeah, this is emo. But so what? I'm still a teenager. Indulge me.


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 6:30 PM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}