name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Guitar lesson today. Keep pissing the teacher off cos I only want to practice the pop songs instead of the exam pieces :P Can play (very badly) Starry Starry Night and Suteki da de. And of course Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Cos I can play that on almost every instrument.


Then walked over the Grandma's house to dump my stuff there and eat fruit. Had some fun discussing how

can become
I can't watch it seriously anymore XD DX

Might be watching Ratatouille with Shell and Co later today, courtesy of Mum's super secret planning skills. Which are so super and so secret that I don't even know I'm involved until it's too late:P

Left for the MRT station just as they started playing mahjong. I don't know what grandma puts in her teh tarik, but it made me really really hyper in Jazzband @_@ Couldn't stop bouncing/spinning on the piano stool. I'm going again tomorrow...probably it's the piano-clinic, since no one else seems to know of it -_-

I need to stop being a hermit and find a job soon...one that won't get me fired again so quickly....V.V

Now I have FF7!!!!! 5 presents! A ha ha ha!


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 10:34 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}