name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Happy Birthday Kai and Singapore!

Sunday, August 12, 2007






So last Thursday was National Day! But, it was also the day I could meet up with my BFFs from SC! We were celebrating Kai's (slightly belated) birthday. She's 18 now, so she's really old....and my turn is coming soon....I don't wanna be old! ><>






Birthday girl! And Jo.......she seems to be in a lot of pics....hmm.....





I'm so patriotic:)





What evil plan are Char and I thinking of....fufufu.....

Aiyaah!! We were going to tickle her but Abi took the pic at the wrong time...><
I really like pink drinks, for some reason they taste really nice....or maybe it's just the colour...yumyum....





=P


My turn to take candid camera shots....>:D


In generic boyband poses (what are we all looking at??)

(Lookat my hair lol!)
Closer...







Just a bit more....






Gotcha! >89
Mwahahahaha!!!



After that I went to go watch NDP. It was better than last year, cos I can remember what happened (I always forget parades after I watch them) and the music arrangements were nice. Operatic "Singapura Oh Singapura" was my favourite one:)



And as always, there were pretty fireworks



Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 7:25 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}