name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Thursday, August 02, 2007

Our big presentation was yesterday. The big one. The one where we present the piece of work we've been working on for 4 months.

...I really screwed up. Won't fail, but I can kiss my A goodbye (I wanted my A). Still quite disappointed over it, esp since I received lots of positive feedback on it during production. I have no idea why it chose to be shitty that day. Only thing left to do is try harder next time, I suppose:(

Today I'm gonna go to the Festival of Praise. A friend asked me if I wanted tag along, and I'm kind of curious. Shell had a good time when she went, so it sounds pretty interesting. Only it's all the way in Kallang, I think. So far -.-;;;

At least now I won't have to stay back at school as much, and I'll have more time for practice. Went for Jazzband on Wed (so few people turned up) and played really badly...timing was all off....so I really have to start practicing again.

Also, Christmas is coming! Jingle Bells!


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 6:26 PM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}