name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Saturday, August 18, 2007

Yesterday had a night out with a few friends from Jazzband to see Chris Brubeck play stuff with the Sgp Chinese Orchestra. It was very inspiring! I want to play like that....then I can be a killer from Manila... I liked the song they did for the guzheng, it was so nice and pretty. And Unsquare Dance cos the lyrics were funny:D

I had so much fun that I forgot to pay the ticket buyer>< Sorry Matthew! ^.^

Everyone else is going back to school to work...argh why can't I get motivated? I'm just rotting at home being emo. And playing Solitaire cos it's so addictive.

I'm booooooooooooored...........


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 6:54 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}