name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Friday, September 28, 2007




First week of 2nd sem. This is it, I've officially reached the halfway point of Poly life. In 2 more years I'll have graduated....I can't remember every single thing that happened this week so I'll put it all in point form.

Monday
On duty for CCA drive since 10am. No real colour coordination today, except Lisa and I wore peach. Then we had a last-minute performance because the stupid people in charge didn't organise properly. So Jess, Lisa and I (no drums!!! omg) went up to try and defend our club's honour. We didn't die too badly, I think. But the performace was a bit shitty. Played Fly Me To The Moon, Bb Jam Blues and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Started packing up the booth at 1.30, so I was half an hour late for class. But I was hungry, so I had the option of being Very Late, or Even More Late (but full). Went for lunch and delayed for another hour=9

Tuesday
We played stuff at our booth the whole time=) Also played lots of funny stuff like Pokemon (when the martial arts clubs were doing demos) and the moon represents my heart. Which is quite suitable since its mid-autumn festival now...hehe.... After that went back to class for BuMs, and MP came back from the hospital! Jimmy has funny hair now...

Wednesday
Didn't do cca drive today, so I stayed in class the whole time ()=3 Afterwards met Jess Lisa and Nut for lunch in FC6 then broke for gems (they're all in the same class! So lucky =/) This time I'm doing Professional Image, cos I don't want to kill myself this term. The teacher was ok....though she really likes to talk.....-.- Jazzband practice! And this time we actually did work on the Xmas medley=D

Thursday
My longest day: starting at 8am and finishing at 5pm. Was damn late because of the rain, I think I came in an hour after class started>< people ="X">Friday
Short 2 hour lesson today, and managed to do pretty well in our group presentation. Shows what a difference last-minute practising can make. Everyone finishes at 12 on Friday (except the Friday gem people), so it was time to guess what? HEAD DOWN TO JAZZBAND AGAIN!!!!!!! =OOOOO We did some decorating (sticking up pictures with 2x-sided tape) and offline 02 Jam. There was a lot of poking as well....>=3

Saturday
The only day this week I didn'thave to see their faces meet up with band people. A pretty ordinary day. But went to Novena Square 2 for dinner with grandparents, and tried a new ice cream place:


I had a coffee + ice cream sundae thing. Very yummy, even though I can't stand coffee. They have an arcade at Novena SQ~ Although it's mostly full of kiddy games and rides. No Mariokart, but they have Daytona. And one rather pathetic-looking Beatmania right at the back =x

Sunday
Another junior band gathering(aren't you sick of them yet?!?!?! =P)! Went to watch Balls of Fury. Damn funny and stupid movie. Then hung around to have dinner and play arcade before the performance at Chijmes (pronounced chij-mes, NOT chimes). Tomorrow REMT assignment grades will be out. I don't have very high hopes for it, seeing as how everything ended up kind of bad in the end. I think I got a B again. =/


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 6:43 PM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}