name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Sunday, September 23, 2007

Last day of holidays, so I'm enjoying the peace before the chaos starts again. I didn't really do much this time round, I realise. Around start of the year I was doing 2 jobs (ok, 1 was a volunteer thing, and the other one I was fired within a week) and going to school to , this time around I spent all my time either at band or the arcade. But I had a lot more fun this time, even though I was spending money like crazy.

I had so much fun I don't feel like going back to school (workaholic Kath wanting to play more?! OH NOES!!!!). Won't be able to see my bf as much after tomorrow....his name is Leslie.....=P

I'm going to be staying back at school almost every day this term...damn sia lat...


Monday

-BSF. But that's finishing in a few more weeks, and will be replaced by...
-Jazzband

Tuesday
-My only early day I think

Wednesday
-Jazzband

Thursday
-Jazzband again. Practice for Sunset Way.

Friday
-Dip Plus practical test. Ahhhh!!!!

And there are all those group assignments we were supposed to have discussed over the break (but didn't, since I was at the arcade most of the time) and omg there's ITP soon and I dont have any lobangs as well as the Christmas concert.....I feel stressed again. Must somehow get my motivation back, and get better grades this sem. I don't think the ones I got justified the amount of work I put in D=

Oh well, there's CCA drive tomorrow, so that should be pretty interesting.....



Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 7:21 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}