name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Friday, October 05, 2007

Another Perf presentation this week. Don't think we did too badly, cos we managed to get to the end without anyone screwing up badly=) Not bad for last minute practice, my leadership skills must be improving. But halfway through the lesson everyone was getting distracted, talking about the new Nightwish album. I didn't know so many DMAT people were fans!

Zzz...class finished at 12. Nothing much to do at home, and Mum's gone to Malaysia for a few days, so met up with Adam to go cd shopping. Turned out none of the shops would have Dark Passion Play for another 2 weeks, so hung around Suntec for lunch. And (surprise, surprise) Jessica showed up halfway!

They went bowling then arcade....ahhh if I'd known I was going to go out I'd have brought more moneyD= Just sat and watched them get slaughtered by zombies in House of the Dead 4.

Chatted about some "interesting" stuff with Adam on the way home, so I have lots of new things to think about now =p.


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 8:08 AM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}