name: kat
zodiac: virgo/snake
location: berklee college of music
likes: music, cats, video games, tea, piano, and you.

links
/Biao Jie /Biao Mei /Abi /Kai /Jo /Mabel /Adam /Deb /ShiChun /Jaslyn /SP Jazzband /My Myspace



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}







{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Yesterday spent almost the whole day roasting under the sun. The crazy Singapore weather first decided to be sunny, and once everyone arrived it changed its mind and started raining. Once we were done cursing the weather and eating lunch, it decided to make fun of us and be super super hot. But at least we're done with the first half of the video. We are, I think, the only group to use a trolley (that didn't work) in our filming.

E-learning is almost done. Except for 2 big problems called BUMS and REMT. Arrrrrghhh!!!! I don't know how to give legal advice beyond "I think you need a real lawyer" only I can't do that in this esssay cos we're supposed to be the ones fighting the case x.x

REMT...still no gig, unless I want to try my luck at the Esplanade again....and they don't like us students much.... Worst comes to worst, I'll just talk to the people at church, even though I'm quite sure that's cheating =x

Btw, anyone want to go eat sushi with me? I need to take photos of the sushis.......89


Can-of-Coke {author} posted at: 8:11 PM

0 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}